We run drop-ins weekly at both locations.
All About Drop-ins
To participate in drop-in gymnastics, you need to register through Uplifter. You will be asked to accept two waivers before you can finish the registration process, and pay the $15 drop-in insurance fee. These waivers & insurance fee are required by AGF and only need to be accepted once a year for each participant. Our "Gymnastics year" runs from July 1st to June 30th.
The Release of Liability Form helps you to understand and acknowledge the liabilities associated with gymnastics.
The Personal Information Protect Act (PIPA) Form helps you to understand and acknowledge how IGC handles your personal information.
1. Parents must stay with-in arms reach of children ages 3 & under at all times.
2. Children ages 4+ who are fully independent in the washroom may be left in the supervision of the coach.
3. Parents who plan to play on our equipment during drop-in must pay the fee and fill out the waivers for themselves.
4. Flips are not permitted during drop-in!
5. Do not attempt skills you have never tried before.
6. One person at a time on any piece of equipment.
7. Parents are responsible for any damage done to equipment or our facility by their child and may be charged a repair, replacement or cleaning fee.